Applicants for the disbursement of funds by the ACF shall complete the appended application form. The application should clearly identify the following:
- Descriptives – Project title, name of group/organisation; project location, project starting date, project duration, etc.
- Brief Description of the Project summary of the project identifying the targeted beneficiaries, management and implementing partners. Include background and justification of project.
- Projects Objective The objective should be specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound; include immediate and development objectives.
- Proposed Activities List of the project’s main activities.
- Expected Outcomes Explaining the results expected at the end of the ACF grant period, and no more than five indicators the applicant will use to measure the extent to which those results have been achieved.
- Implementation Plan and Management Explaining planned mechanisms for implementation; include expected project results, project activities and work plan, project beneficiaries, implementing agent management of project.
- Budget – amount requested from ACF, implementing agent inputs, other donor inputs, government inputs (where applicable).
Applications to the ACF shall be addressed as follows:
Advancement of Children Foundation
P O Box 2268
Unit 9, Sands Complex,
Bay Road, Basseterre St. Kitts
The ACF, via the newspaper, any other media and the Foundation’s website, shall invite applications from the public in relation to funding projects. Application forms are available on the Foundation’s website or at the Registered Office of ACF, Unit 9, Sands Complex, Bay Road, Basseterre St. Kitts.
The ACF shall approve or reject proposals for funding within six to eight weeks of receipt of the application. The ACF fiscal year ends September 30th. Applications submitted before August of that year will be considered for inclusion in the budget. Other applications will be approved based on availability of funds. Suitable projects which were not accepted based on availability of funds during the year may be reconsidered at financial year end for inclusion in the next fiscal year’s budget.